How To Manage Your Adobe Account?
If you are looking for a more personalized experience on any Adobe application, then getting adobe account is a way for you to avail it. This ID will let you sprinkle a lot more features in already robust attributes of the extremely well-defined applications that Adobe already entails. The email Id will let you manage the updates, the purchases, the trails and the membership at a single consistent location. Apart from the features that you will get, you will also be able to track orders, and participate in the events most often conducted.
According To Adobe Support, It Is Easy To Maintain This Account
The way to create access and manage this account is rather rudimentary and is prevalent across many platforms that require authentication. All you will need is an Adobe ID, and the rest of the ordeal to quite easy. Make sure to not forget this ID though
Creating The ID
- First, navigate to the adobe account and click on the option that says Get an Adobe ID
- This option will direct you towards a page availing you an account creation process. Enter the following details:
- First name and the Last name
- Email address
- Password Make sure that you use optimal number of alphanumeric and symbol combination to get the best password that you can
- Enter your correct date of birth
- Now, click on the Sign Up button to finish the registration process.
Access The Account
- Now that you have created your ID, all you need to do is to navigate to the official Adobe page and sign in with your credentials and you will be able to enjoy the full benefits of the account.
- Amidst the settings of the ID, you will also see the option to update/alter your billing information
Making Security Changes To The ID
- Login to your Adobe ID, navigate to settings and select Change or reset your password
- Access your ID and make changes to your ID name by
- Navigate to the top of the Manage Accounts page and select Account
- Now, move on to the Adobe ID section and enter an alternate email addres
- Click on the Save button to finalize these settings
- Login to your account and then navigate to the Privacy and Security tab
- On the resultant menu, click on Manage button
- Add in a phone number to add the recovery phone module for extra security
- Click on Text me to proceed
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your cell phone
- Click on Submit and you have enabled a phone security module for your account ID
These are the ways that you need to follow through with to manage your account. If you want more information in this regard, you should ask the experts. You can contact them via the toll-free Adobe Support Number. The experts will help you with managing your account in a much better way. They can assist you with selecting an appropriate user name, creating a more intricate password for security and also integrating a two-step authentication process to make sure that your credentials, and your purchases are secure at all times.